Can‘t export :( - Sprite Swapping Issues

Discuss issues pertaining to the Creature Animation Editor here.
zampano

Re: Can‘t export :( - Sprite Swapping Issues

Post by zampano » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:49 am

Okay. I’d be happy to send rhe project files whenever your ready to have a look at the bugs.

zampano

Post by zampano » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:22 pm

Thanks for the update! As expected, I still can't trigger the export of swap_items since the swap manager bails on me x) Just answer this or send me a PM whenever you find the time to have a look at it or explore one of my other suggestions so that I'll get a notification. Thanks!

chong

Post by chong » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:32 pm

Hello,

Sorry but there is still one more urgent update coming up for the Animation Compositor and a related export clip selection within a certain frame range to be delivered first. These are for a couple of large enterprise customers who are using it in large scale production right now.

Having said that, should I just open up the project you sent last time and load up the Sprite Frame Manager and try to add sprites to trigger the crash? I will take a look at it when I get the cycles. If the project is corrupted beyond repair however, I might not be able to resolve it. In any case, if that is the project in question, I will take a look at it and see if I can find any clues when I get the cycles to spare.

Thanks