Selecting multiple knots in a frame?

Discuss issues pertaining to the Creature Animation Editor here.
spinningtime7

Selecting multiple knots in a frame?

Post by spinningtime7 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:54 am

https://imgur.com/a/8ir95MD
Hello,

I want to select multiple mesh points on one frame to be copied and pasted on the final frame, like in the picture contained in the link above. But it seems that the only way to select (highlight in green) multiple knots on one frame is by dragging from top to bottom. Is there an easier way to select all the knots in one frame (like clicking the frame number to select all knots)?

Another question. In the animate section, when I click on a bone to check the assigned motors, the knots containing that specific motor is highlighted in the animation data sheet (So no problem for bone motors). However, when I look at the region motors, when I click on another region motor, my animation data sheet does not show/highlight the knots for that region motor (Bugs for region motor?). I have to edit motor then exit the motor in order to see what knots are affected by that region motor. Anybody else has this problem?

Also, how do you put pictures in a post here? is this html? CSS?

chong

Re: Selecting multiple knots in a frame?

Post by chong » Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:58 am

Hello,

Sorry the mouse drag workflow is the way for multiple knot selection. Will investigate perhaps a hotkey method of selection as well.

Cheers