How to reparent bone?

Discuss issues pertaining to the Creature Animation Editor here.
lion

How to reparent bone?

Post by lion » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:29 am

I know there is a prompt in the lower right corner: Middle click + drag to reparent bone. But I can not reparent the bone. Maybe my operation is not right. I use the middle mouse button to click and drag the bone. But the bone do not have any reaction. What can I do to reparent bone? Sorry, my English is bad. I translate it by google.

chong

Re: How to reparent bone?

Post by chong » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:29 pm

Hello,

Yes that is what you have to do. You Middle + click, then drag to the target bone which will light up. You let go of your mouse and it re-parents.

Update: Sorry are you on a Mac? I think the Mac description needs to be updated for the next update :P To reparent on Mac, you hold down the SHIFT + Right Drag to re-parent. Sorry about the confusion. That will be fixed for the next Mac update.

lion

Re: How to reparent bone?

Post by lion » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:20 am

chong wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:29 pm
Hello,

Yes that is what you have to do. You Middle + click, then drag to the target bone which will light up. You let go of your mouse and it re-parents.

Update: Sorry are you on a Mac? I think the Mac description needs to be updated for the next update :P To reparent on Mac, you hold down the SHIFT + Right Drag to re-parent. Sorry about the confusion. That will be fixed for the next Mac update.
Thank you very much