Major Feature Update coming in a bit! (Regular Updates will be slowing down for a while )

Discuss issues pertaining to the Creature Animation Editor here.
chong

Major Feature Update coming in a bit! (Regular Updates will be slowing down for a while )

Post by chong » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:31 am

Hello all Creature users,

The updates to Creature will slow down a bit. This does not mean development is stopping. On the contrary, the reason is because I am now starting a very major Feature Update for Creature Pro that I am sure users will definitely appreciate.

I am not disclosing what it is yet but it is something that touches on what Creature strives to be: The most powerful 2D character animation tool out there with features found only in cutting-edge enterprise grade animation/vfx software :)

I will be addressing some minor bug fixes and might roll out updates when I get the cycles away from this major feature delivery. Regular updates will resume after the major feature update. The ETA is expected to be a couple of months ( but to be honest, you will be lucky to get regular updates for most software on a monthly basis ;) It's just that Creature was on a very aggressive accelerated timeframe )

Cheers