Some bugs I found in mesh mode

Discuss issues pertaining to the Creature Animation Editor here.
sonic2002

Re: Some bugs I found in mesh mode

Post by sonic2002 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:51 pm

Yes but wat I am saying like other people, is that this is still buggy and not working at all.

Process:
1) click shrink Atlas
2) when asking to remesh click OK ---> Most of Meshes (these mantain the previous names) are generated in wrong way, overlapped, plus in empty aereas several brand new and wrong meshes named "TextureMesh34,TextureMEsh35" ecc...

RESULT:--> Rig is destroyed.
Should we make a video of the bug? You can reproduce it yourself very easily like other people said. I had to redo hours of work...very unconvinient

chong

Re: Some bugs I found in mesh mode

Post by chong » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:47 am

You can make a video and upload it to a cloud service like dropbox, will investigate with the dropbox/cloud link. Please do not send a video to the email since it will be too large and thus rejected.
Take note the repacking does not work for local remeshed/custom polymeshes right now, that is a lot more complicated and will need some work to make happen.

If you are not using local meshes or custom polymeshes, when you do remesh operation make sure you have enough resolution ( the remesh screen allows you to increase/decrease the remeshing resolution ) so that it can resolve the meshes in the new locations.

Update: A new fix should be in for the next update to allow for repacking of meshes which are meshed with local remeshing + custom poly meshes. As this is a more complicated case it will take a bit of time to investigate and implement. It is on the update list.