Png and Sprite frame manager

Discuss issues pertaining to the Creature Animation Editor here.
Gustavo MARC

Png and Sprite frame manager

Post by Gustavo MARC » Fri Dec 24, 2021 5:29 pm

I am not able to place the png images in the Sprite frame manager. Just when I try they don't appear. I went to look at your projects and noticed that they have .atlas extensions, among others. In the videos I saw you explain how to use the sprite frame manager but the images are already inside it. Would you like to know how I get the images imported normally?
** Video attached.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J-0oVe ... sp=sharing

chong

Re: Png and Sprite frame manager

Post by chong » Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:53 pm

Hello,

You use the Sprite Frame Manager to add add images, you could try with smaller images first and see if it works. Start a new project and add some small images in to see if they can fit into the atlas.

Thanks

Gustavo MARC

Post by Gustavo MARC » Sat Dec 25, 2021 3:24 pm

I've done several tests and still can't import the images. I'll leave the test file I'm using here. I could do a test please. I really find this situation very strange.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

chong

Post by chong » Sun Dec 26, 2021 12:00 am

Hello,
Sure I am going to test out on my own as well, this is very strange. I just created a new project with your character image and had no issues importing additional sprites into the Sprite Frame Manager. Will investigate further but so far it seems to work.

Thanks

Gustavo MARC

Post by Gustavo MARC » Wed Dec 29, 2021 3:58 pm

I managed to resolve my doubt. The issue was that I was opening the Creature project on the desktop (I use Windows). For some reason he couldn't import the images into the sprite frame manager. To work normally I just needed to put the projects inside a C: Windows drive.
Thank you very much for your attention.