- Will there ever be a Godot implementation for in Game Bone IK?
- Will there ever be a Godot implementation for Bend Physics support for dangling bone chains?
- Is there a way to modify an animation "path" at runtime?
- Are there ways to mix animations at run time?
From what I've been learning, I can do a lot with morph targets. Using them in a non-conventional way I can do things like:
- Pose series: An example being have plants/ropes that have a series of poses and I tie the morph target to a physics object to mimic the real time IK chain.
- Mix animations: An example is controlling the upper and lower body animations to have things like run and shoot vs just run. So if I tie a morph target to my own little control box I basically can mix animations that way.
Sorry for all the posts, I'm really getting into the usage.