Resolution

Discuss the Advanced 2D Normal Map Authoring Tool!
Pixel Mush

Resolution

Post by Pixel Mush » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:55 am

Hello again. I was thinking about picking up Sprite Bump, seems like a cool feature to have. But I did come across something. When opening Sprite Bump (when I have a second monitor plugged in) it loads the top of the program toolbar outside of my screen parameters.

But if I unplug my second monitor then plug it back in it reformats it to once again fit back inside of my laptops screen. This doesn't happen when opening Creature, and isn't a huge deal. Just wanted to bring it to your attention incase anyone else runs into a similar problem. My laptops resolution is at; 1600 x 900 while my second monitor is at 1920 x 1080. I'm sure it has to do with the two sizes and it formatting to the larger screen even though it is opening on the smaller monitor. Thanks for any reply or fix. Ciao.

chong

Re: Resolution

Post by chong » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:01 am

Hello,

Thanks for the very detailed report! I will take a look at it when I get the cycles, right now there are a couple more Creature fixes coming up first though :) I believe this might have something to do with Sprite Bump's display when dealing with multiple monitors.

Cheers